Cohen & Chasse provides the following Notary Public Services:
- Commissioner matters
- Solemn Declarations
- Certified or Notarized Copies
- Certify or Notarize a matter
- Swearing Declarations
- Sworn Statements
- True copies notarized
Information you need to provide to Cohen & Chasse for Notary Public Services
A client must typically be able to:
- Show a valid unexpired photo identification prior to signing a document. Acceptable photo identification includes a passport, a driver's license, a citizenship card. We do not accept OHIP (Ontario health insurance) cards.
- If your notarization service is related to completing an insurance proof of loss claim form or a governmental form, you can complete any personal information in advance but you cannot sign or date the form until you attend in our office.
- For a certified copy of a document to be completed by our offices, you must show the original document when you attend in our offices.
An appointment is required for Notary Services. Please give us a call at 416-259-1155